H3O Recommended Tie-Down Method. Hurley Davit Systems require at least 3-points to tie the tender down. One at the bow, one at the stern and another over the inboard pontoon. More tie-downs can be added if needed! We’ve included illustrations below to help show you how your dinghy davit should be tied down. Note: This is for reference only!
Let us know if you have any questions, we’re here to help! Click photo to expand!
Our Three-Point Package includes:
- 3 Stainless Steel Ratchet Straps
- Adjustable Strap 1″ x 6′, LOA
- Breaking Strength: 1500 pounds
- Working Load Limit: 500 pounds
- Stainless Steel Carabiners
- Color: White
- Will not stretch or bleed when wet!
- 3 Stainless Steel Folding Padeyes
- Use #10-12 flat head screws or bolts
- Backing Plates Optional
For use with all Hurley Davits: H3O, H2O & Traditional Davits.