Hurley Traditional Dinghy Davit System
$989.95 – $1,189.90
Traditional Dinghy Davit™
Discontinued – parts available
The Hurley Traditional Dinghy Davit System ™ is economical yet tough and provides a simple solution for dinghy storage while gaining more room on your swim platform. This rugged hassle-free system lets you lift and pull your dinghy on for easy storage or just push-off for launching. Easily mounted on the swim platform and can be installed while the vessel is in the water. Two-year warranty, one year warranty on finish. Recommended for Fresh Water use.
Review our Recommended Tie-Down Method.
Not sure what size mount you need? See “Select Proper Mount Size” tab below.
Note: You must select both Mount Size AND Hull Shape to see pricing and/or to add it to your cart.
Hurley Traditional Dinghy Davit ™
The Hurley Traditional Dinghy Davit System ™ is electrocoated to military specs, constructed with lightweight marine-grade aluminum, isolated stainless steel fasteners and hardware. All allowing for a highly durable system that weighs in at about 15 pounds. The skid-plates are made of polyethylene and will allow for easy scuff-free maneuvering.
- Cross members can be removed for independent cradle movement. By pulling the 2 pivot pins the davit is easily removed for storage while leaving a clutter-free deck.
- The high gloss white powder coating is standard to better blend in with your dinghy and boat and not only looks great but adds years of extra life. Recommended for Fresh Water use.
- Easily mounted on the swim platform, this hassle-free system lets you lift and pull your dinghy on for easy storage or just push-off for launching. Always available in an emergency.
- The difficultly of retrieval depends upon the weight of your dinghy and the height of your platform off the water.
Add a Hurley Davit system to your hydraulic swim platform and remove those ugly and dangerous chocks. By adding a Hurley Davit, you have removed the permanent chocks, have gained more room, and you can deploy the dinghy without lowering the platform. Once the dinghy is off the platform you can pivot the cradles overboard which is now free & clear of any hazards.
Hurley Marine, Inc. is the original designer, with years of research and development (R&D), which has allowed us to provide the consumer with the very best in design and quality for versatility and years of enjoyment. We don't copy the industry leader, we are the leader. Sold Worldwide!
The standard deck mount has two low-profile brackets that mount permanently on the swim platform. Once installed the system is easily removed for storage by pulling two pins leaving a clutter-free platform.
Our standard deck mounts can bolt to our stainless steel Weaver Adapter Plate which simply slides into the Weaver Snap Davits. No need to drill more holes!
- A Hurley Traditional Dinghy Davit™ can be customized to perfectly match the bottom of your rib.
- The Hurley Davit with two cradles has a safe load limit of 350 pounds using the 6, 8 or 10-inch mounts. Added support can be purchased for larger loads.
- If you're uncertain of what to buy, complete our Davit Worksheet Form to help us determine which components you'll need.
|Dimensions||40 × 6 × 6 in|