Fish ConTroll by Hurley Marine
$175.00 – $790.00
This is the game changer you have been waiting for . . .
The Fish ConTroll ™ continuously adjusts a kicker’s throttle to maintain either a set boat speed or a submerged lure speed. Think of it as cruise control for your lures.
If the FishHawk™ system is installed and used in conjunction with our Fish ConTroll™ and special wiring harness, then topside lure speed will be maintained.
Now you can maintain a precision hook speed and not just be guessing at it.
🐟 Key Features
- Precision Electronic Kicker Throttle Control
- Auto/Manual – maintains desired Lure Speed
- High & Low Gain adjustments
- Internal GPS
- Suction Cup Mount for Easy Placement
🐟 Model Descriptions
- Model FCT-616FH includes Hurley Fish ConTroll™ & ConTroll Hub with Plug & Play Wiring Harness for the Fish Hawk™
- Model FCT-616 includes Hurley Fish ConTroll™ & ConTroll Hub
- Model FCT-616WH includes Plug & Play Wiring Harness for the Fish Hawk™
Fish ConTroll: The new industry standard in fishing/trolling electronics!
To consistently catch fish you need to know lure speed, sub-surface temperatures, and depth. That's what the Hurley Fish Con-Troll™ does and more. It will maintain boat speed, in all conditions, at your desired lure speed depending upon your preferred fish species to make for precision trolling.
The Fish ConTroll ™ relays important speed information from the downrigger ball to the angler and the kicker motor to maintain lure speed. When trolling against the current, the angler must slow the boat down to keep the lure working at optimal speed; trolling with a current, the angler needs to speed up, the Fish ConTroll™ does this for you.
- A motor servo must be installed.
- Kicker motor must be in good tune or throttle surging may be experienced.
System maintains desired hook speed while trolling no matter what the surface conditions are.
Two Modes of Operation
- The Hurley Fish ConTroll™ is a Plug & Play electronic head unit with the famous Fish Hawk™ trolling system in tow, or troll.
- Use the Hurley Fish ConTroll™ as the perfect Trolling Head Unit. Combined with your favorite kicker servo, you can now leave the speed adjustment up to your Hurley Fish ConTroll™. The internal GPS allows you to maintain that desired speed.
Two Year Warranty
Make Sure it says "HURLEY" Made in Michigan, Sold Globally!
🐟 Fishing Tips
Spray WD-40 on fishing lures . . . Salmon fishermen in the Pacific Northwest spray their lures with WD-40 because it attracts fish and disguises the human odor that can scare them off and keep them from biting. You can increase the catch on your next fishing trip by bringing a can of WD-40 along with you and spraying it on your lures or live bait before you cast. But first, check local regulations to make sure the use of chemical-laced lures and bait is legal in your state.
Untangle fishing lines . . . To loosen a tangled fishing line, spray it with WD-40 and use a pin to undo any small knots. Also, use WD-40 to extend the life of curled (but not too old) fishing lines. Just take out the first 10 to 20 feet of line and spray it with WD-40 the night before each trip.
FCT-616FH – $ 790.00, FCT-616 – $ 625.00, FCT-616WH – $ 175.00