Dealer Terms & Conditions
By applying to become a Hurley Marine Dealer, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- New Dealers must purchase a minimum of three flagship products, excluding accessories, in order to start receiving dealer pricing. Dealer pricing begins at 20% off of retail with better pricing based upon sales performance.
- Dealer must maintain yearly sales to continue receiving Hurley Dealer Pricing.
- Dealer pricing does not include discounts on accessories or add-ons. It is the dealers responsibility to maintain up-to-date pricing. We reserve the right to change prices and specifications without notice.
- Payment options: You can get your dealer pricing by creating an account on our website or by ordering directly from us. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Company/Cashier Checks, Bank Wire Transfers or payments via PayPal. Payments must clear our bank before your order ships.
- Hurley Marine, Inc. products are for in-store sales only and cannot be used for rental or any other use.
- Dealer agrees to offer these products at the full manufacturers suggested retail price, but not to exceed or underprice MSRP (shipping, taxes, tariffs may be added). Any exceptions must be approved in advance by Hurley Marine, Inc. It’s the Dealers responsibility to check for price updates.
- Dealers will uphold Hurley Marine’s image by handling concerns and customers service issues expeditiously and professionally so that Hurley Marine Product trade-marks will retain its value in the market place.
- Reproduction of Hurley Marine products, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
- You must provide a web link to us in your web site so we all get the exposure : https://hurleymarine.com At that time Hurley Marine will include you to their “Dealer Locator” page for customers to easily find you.
- Please review the consumers Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability and Terms & Conditions.
- In the event that a repair must be performed, Hurley Marine, Inc. will not authorize repairs to their products. All warranty work must be performed by Hurley Marine, Inc.
- All trade secrets, business plans and procedures, client contacts and other confidential information of Hurley Marine are proprietary and may not be used by you in any way.
- We reserve the right to revoke an agreement without notice.
- By accepting this Dealer Application you agree to these terms.