Hurley Dinghy Chock ™
Hurley Dinghy Chock . . . easy to use, easy to remove!
Made of Marine Grade High Density Polyethylene Cradles (King Starboard) and Stainless Steel Components. This Chock system is great for any channel or rail system, or add your own. Easily removed, or adjustable, by the releasing knobs which allows for a clear deck for any activity.
Can also be mounted permanently as a Chock System to your deck. Two bolt holes allow for easy mounting.
- Superior Quality and Craftsmanship
- Marine Grade High Density Polyethylene Cradles
- Easily Removed or Adjusted
- Position Adjusting Chock System, adjusts to Hull Configuration
- Use on Hydraulic Swim Platforms with Existing Channels
- Channel/Rail System can be added to your Swim Platform
- Use as a Permanent Chock System on Your Deck
- 725 pounds (328.85 kg) capacity.
- Weighs in at only 8 pounds
- Two year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A., sold Globally!