Hurley H3O Dinghy Davit System
$2,889.95 – $3,489.95
Hurley H3O Dinghy Davit System ® (Hurley’s 3rd Option) . . . the Hottest Dinghy Davits on the market!
The rugged Hurley H3O Dinghy Davit System lets you winch your dinghy on for easy storage or just push-off for launching.
- CAD design software was used throughout the product development cycle of this complex design yet simple for easy use.
- Impressive combination of design and function with superior quality & craftsmanship.
- Universal linear bunk design to fit a multitude of hull designs.
- Made of Marine Grade High-Density Polyethylene for strength and to reduce friction during retrieval and launching.
- Ideal for high swim platforms, docks and/or heavy tenders.
- Our revolutionary new stainless steel mounting system provides a quick release, leaving a very small footprint profile that could pull a barge.
- Easily mounted on the swim platform and can be installed while the vessel is in the water, in most cases.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Braking Hand Winch included. Electric winch available.
- 3′ to 5’ adjustable and removable winch arm.
- Overall weight: 53 pounds (24.04 kg)
- 400 pounds (181.43 kg) capacity.
- H3O Davit Extension available.
If you need more room on your platform for your tender, add a Davit Extension.
Review our Recommended Tie-Down Method
Need help? Complete our Davit Worksheet to help us determine which components you’ll need.
Ask about our special Highfield Dinghy Davit Inserts.
The Hurley H3O Dinghy Davit System ®
The Hurley H3O Dinghy Davit System ® is specifically designed to allow the safe retrieval and stowage of a rib dinghy / hard hulled tender, using the linear bunk system for on your boat or dock.
The H3O Dinghy Davit ® has an adjustable and removable winching system. The stainless steel retrieval arm is adjustable from 3' to 5', depending upon the length of your tender, and is easily removed for storage while underway. The H3O Dinghy Davit is ideal for tenders up to 10'6" (3.23m) long and not more than 400 pounds (181.43 kg) capacity. A davit extension is available for smaller platforms.
The system has a stainless steel mount plate footprint that requires only two bolts for the install and only stands 5/8" high ( 2 included). This mounting system provides a quick release leaving a clear deck for any activity. Mount Covers are available.
Easily mounted on the swim platform, these hassle-free systems let you winch your dinghy on for easy storage or just push-off for launching. Always available in an emergency.
In order for the H3O Dinghy Davit ® to work for you, your platform will need to have the workable depth (transom to swim platform edge) of at least half of the beam of your tender, or more, dependant upon tender weight, as well as other configurations of your vessel. Give us a hail or fill-out our Davit Worksheet to let us help you figure it all out!
Make Sure it says "HURLEY" . . . Made in Michigan, Sold Globally!
Featured in the 2015 Miami International Boat Show "Innovation Award Program"
Featured in the "Product Showcase" of the 2015 Miami International Boat Show...
Featured in the 2014 METS (Marine Equipment Trade Show) in Amsterdam, Netherlands
H3O Purchase includes: H30 Dinghy Davit ®, Braking Winch with Retractable Arm and Mounts. Mounting bolts are not included. Shipping weight 53 pounds.
• Two Year Warranty on the davit, 90 days on the winch.
Fill-out our Davit Worksheet to help us determine if the H3O will work for you.
|Dimensions||37 × 13 × 8 in|
|Select Davit Model|
H3O w/ Hand Winch – $2,889.95, H3O w/ Electric Winch – $3,489.95, Black H3O w/ Hand Winch – $2,889.95, Black H3O w/ Electric Winch – $3,489.95
In order for the H3O to work for you your platform will need to be at least 30″+ in depth (transom to swim platform edge) as well as other configuation measurements of your vessel and dinghy. Give us a gail to let us help you figure it all out!.